/head> Zuma the Dog: Zuma's busy time

Colourful Clothes for Cool Kids









WELCOME TO OUR BLOG


KEEPING CHILDHOOD ALIVE!





Monday 31 October 2011

Zuma's busy time




We just had the busiest half term week ever!!! It was so
much fun, filled with family, friends, gifts and love. Oh! And lots and lots of
food. It almost felt like Christmas. Auntie M visited for Master C’s birthday
and she even commented on my cute looks and good behaviour. So, for that I
decided to remain good and cute and do as I was told all week.
Master C’s party was a success and I spent the whole time
being loved and petted by all the children who came to the party. I love
children so much. They are so much fun and full of energy, just like me. I did
feel a little sick that evening though and feel hoovering up all the leftover
food that fell to the floor was probably not the best idea. I know now why
Mummy doesn’t allow me to eat human food, my tummy ached all night. :0(
We are back to the old routine now; things have quietened
down with Master C back at school and Auntie M on a flight back to America. I’m
a little melancholy about the calmness and know I’m going to miss Auntie M, but
delighted at the same time that Master C had a great party and recalling all the
brilliant, colourful outfits the children wore for this celebration.
At Zuma the Dog, everyday there is a reason for celebration
and fun. We surround ourselves with craziness that enables us to create these
colourful designs for your children to love and wear. We feel our styles should
be worn everyday as our children should be surrounded by fun and colour and love
every second of their lives. Every chance we can we should celebrate having our
children in our lives and the best way to do that is by dressing them in Zuma
the Dog.
To see our full range of kids designer hoodies, kids
designer jeans
and boys designer t-shirts visit our website http://www.zumathedog.com/. You can also find us
on Facebook and Twitter too. We would love to see you there and please
introduce yourselves as we love to meet our new friends.
I have a Halloween party to get ready for now and trying
very hard not to think about all that chocolate that Master C will get while
trick or treating.

Have a spooky Halloween night. Much Love

Zuma XX

No comments:

Post a Comment