/head> Zuma the Dog: Zuma the Dog's mixing it up

Colourful Clothes for Cool Kids









WELCOME TO OUR BLOG


KEEPING CHILDHOOD ALIVE!





Monday 23 May 2011

Zuma the Dog's mixing it up

My Mummy has been really busy during the last week working on a new T-shirt idea for Zuma the Dog. She has decided to include a sound chip in one of our styles, so that when pressed you can hear me “woof woof woof”. I think this is a brilliant idea. All of my fans can now hear me talk to them. I love it.
So this week Mummy is taking me off to the recording studio so I can lay down my woofilicious tunes and watch them get mixed up doggy styli. Well, actually between you and me I think they are just gonna put a microphone in front of me and hope I bark in the right direction. But it should all be good fun anyway and a lovely trip out. I love trips out with Mummy.
Mummy has done some great logo designs to go with our sound chip and I’m sure you will love them too. They are in our usually bright colours with a touchy feely Zuma the Dog logo in casing the sound chip, which will add that little touch of woofilciousness to it. We are hoping to have this new style available for our next seasons launch, so will keep you updated and post pictures as soon as possible. I love this idea so much that I’m trying to convince Mummy to also use it on a hoody style for winter too. What do you think? If you want to make a comment please do so below or find us on twitter, search zumathedogsam, also on Facebook. I love to hear from our customers and fans and will always try to reply whenever I can. Mummy says that great customer service and a one to one relationship with your customers is the best PR you can get. There’s nothing better than word of mouth recommendations either. This is why Zuma the Dog will always do their best to give their customers the best shopping experience possible.
Mummy is also taking part in the NCT pregnancy and baby fair this Sunday at Taunton County Cricket ground. If you would like to come and meet me in the flesh or furry if you prefer, hear the stories that Mummy has written about me on my adventures and buy your very own Zuma the Dog outfit, then pop along at 10 am and also claim your Zuma the Dog balloon.
Well, I’m off on another little adventure, which I will tell you about next week and remember, Zuma the Dog loves you and don’t forget to check in on our website www.zumathedog.com

Much Love

Zuma XX

No comments:

Post a Comment