/head> Zuma the Dog: Zuma's day out

Colourful Clothes for Cool Kids









WELCOME TO OUR BLOG


KEEPING CHILDHOOD ALIVE!





Tuesday 16 August 2011

Zuma's day out



Well what a lovely weekend I had with Mummy and Master C. We went to stay with a friend in Weston-Super-Mare, right at the seaside. Mummy was a little unsure about taking me as she thought that all that moving about and crowds of people might upset me, but I’m so glad she decided to take as I had such a brilliant time. We walked for miles and I have to admit, I was pretty tired at the end of the day. We took Master C to the Steam Fair, where he could sit on the rides and go around and around and around. I was so dizzy just watching him I’m surprised I wasn’t sick. We took a long walk along the beach where we saw Donkey’s and ponies. I didn’t want to get too close to them and I’m glad I didn’t. One took a very large wee and if I had been there I’m sure I would have been covered. They have absolutely no manners when it comes to potty training. At lease I am discreet and pick up after myself LOL.
All in all I had a wonderful day and hope Mummy will take me with her again.
As the day drew in and weather started to turn and couldn’t help thinking that we are now in mid August and only a few more weeks until the nights get darker and the Autumn will come upon us. This is usually the time of year we all like to get snugly in time for winter and make our winter weather purchases. Here at Zuma the Dog we have been thinking about Winter for some time and are ready with our Winter Stock of hoody’s and jeans. But what we have also looked at this year is Zuma the Dog pyjamas. There are a very cute set made up of a logo t-shirt with an all over print pant. Our concept sample which is at our office is in orange, but we are looking to order these in green and yellow too.
We are currently taking pre-orders on this style for wholesale and in order to get these in time for Christmas we need to place our order with the factory within the next 6 weeks If you are a small boutique and would like the opportunity to stock these for Christmas, please contact Mummy through our website http://www.zumathedog.comon the wholesale page or on the contact tab of our Facebook fanpage. At Zuma the Dog we have a great selection of designer kid’s clothes available for all to buy. Come and visit us now.

Much Love

Zuma XX

P.S. The pink suitcase is out again, which means Mummy must be back off to Portugal again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment