/head> Zuma the Dog: Zuma's Week of Fun

Colourful Clothes for Cool Kids









WELCOME TO OUR BLOG


KEEPING CHILDHOOD ALIVE!





Wednesday 24 August 2011

Zuma's Week of Fun


The pink suitcase is packed, so Mummy and Master C are going back to Portugal very soon. Mummy says that she is only doing one more trip after this one and then I get to go with her. Looks like I’m soon going to be starting my new life in Portugal too. Yipeeeee I can’t wait!! A new place to live, new doggy friends to meet and a massive beach for me to dig in. Think I’m going to love it. Mummy also said there are mountains nearby too for me to climb and Daddy has promised to walk me every day.
When Mummy goes away she always makes arrangements for me to go somewhere fun. This week I’m staying with M at my doggy day care. I’m going to have so much fun. We go out all day running and running and running, with possibly a little digging. I have a great time gossiping with my doggy friends and playing catch with them. I get a lot of cuddles too. I did notice the last time I went to doggy day care that the weather is starting to change a bit. It was very wet and much cooler. I had to do a lot more running to stay warmer and was soaking wet and filthy by the time M dropped me off home. This must mean the summer is soon coming to an end and autumn is on its way.
It’s lucky that Mummy thinks ahead as we already have our winter stock of hoodies, jeans and long sleeve tops and are ready to take wholesale orders in time for transitional and winter shopping and also E-tail sales. We ordered in plenty of our best seller, the fluffy fleece hoody, which is guaranteed to keep your little one snugly and warm in the coldest of winter months. Our jeans with the distinct “Z” embroidery on the back pockets are so cool they will make your child stand out from the crowd and with their adjustable waistband will grow with your child making these jeans a key item of clothing in your child’s wardrobe.
To be a stockist of this bright new brand of kid’s designer clothes check out our website www.zumathedog.com and email your interest via the wholesale page. We also have some great offers at our >>;“Outlet Shop” on Facebook. This is where you can buy concept samples and production samples at up to 50% off. Come and find us at our Facebook fanpage Zuma the Dog and also on Twitter.
I can hear M calling me for my walk now, so I have to go. Please have a good look about on our website and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Much Love
Zuma XX

No comments:

Post a Comment